This application collects some personal data of its users.
Types of Data Collected
Personal Information collected by this Application, either independently or through third parties, includes: Cookies, Usage Information, First and Last Name, and Email.
Personal Data may be freely provided by you or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when you use this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required by this Application is required. If you refuse to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. Where this Application indicates some as optional data, Users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any effect on the availability of the Service or their operation.
Users who have any doubts as to which Data is mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
You assume responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees that you have the right to communicate it, releasing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Modalities and place of processing of collected data
- Modalities of processing
The Data Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data, also designated, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers may always be requested from the Data Controller.
- Legal basis for processing
The Data Controller will process the Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
- the User has given his/her consent for one or more purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of preliminary contractual actions;
- the processing is necessary to satisfy a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a public interest task or for the exercise of official authority conferred on the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary in the prosecution of the legitimate interests of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal foundation of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, established by a contract or necessary for concluding a contract.
The Data are processed at the operating offices of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties implicated in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to a different country from that in which you are established. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User may consult the section relative to the processing details of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data. If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the address shown at the beginning.
- Storage period
The Data are processed and stored for the time necessary for the purposes for which they are collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes connected with the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be stored until the execution of such contract is concluded.
- Personal Data collected for purposes connected to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When processing is based on Your consent, the Data Controller may retain Your Personal Data for a longer period of time until Your consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be required to retain Personal Data for a prolonged period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an Authority.
At the end of the storage period your Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to portability of the Data may no more be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of the collected data
Your Data is collected to enable the Data Controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics and Contacting You.
For further information on the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document.
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contact form (This Application)
The User, by filling in the contact form with his/her own Data, allows its use to provide answers to requests for information, quotes or of any other type indicated in the header of the form.
Personal Data collected: Last name, email, first name and Various types of Data.
- Statistics The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and evaluate traffic data and are used to keep track of the User’s actions.
StatCounter (this Application)
StatCounter is a statistical software used by this Application to analyze data directly and without the help of third parties.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Information.
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke your consent to the processing of your Personal Data as expressed above.
- oppose the processing of their Data. The User may deny the processing of his/her Data when it is done on a legal basis different from consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the following section.
- access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- Check and ask for correction. The User may verify the correctness of his/her Data and request that it be up to date or corrected.
- obtain treatment limitation. Under certain conditions, the User may request the restriction of the processing of his/her Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose other than its storage.
- obtain the cancellation or elimination of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are present, the User may request the cancellation of his/her Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have them forwarded to a different Data Controller. The User has the right to receive his/her Data in a structured format, in common use and readable by an automatic device and, where technically possible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another Data Controller. This disposition is applicable when the Data are processed by automatic instruments and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual conditions connected to it.
- make a complaint. The User can submit a claim to the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details concerning the right to objection
When Personal Data are processed for the public interest, in the exercise of public powers conferred on the Data Controller or in order to satisfy a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to deny such processing for reasons connected with their particular situation.
Should their Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they may oppose their use without giving any reasons. To discover if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the appropriate sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users may send a request to the Data Controller’s contact details indicated in this document. Requests shall be filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
More information about treatment
- Defence in legal proceedings
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in preparations to protect the Data Controller from abuse of the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to divulge the Data by order of public authorities.
- Specific disclosures
- System and maintenance log
For operational and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, i.e. files that track interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as Your IP address.
- Information not contained in this policy
Additional information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
- Reply to r”Do Not Track” equests
- Defence in legal proceedings
This application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To discover if any third party services used support them, you should review their privacy policies.
If the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will take steps to collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
- Personal data (or Data)
Personal data is any information that directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, identifies a physical person.
- Usage data
Are automatically collected information through this Application (including from Third-Party Applications integrated with this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the user who connects with This Application, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) address, the time of request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server (successful, error, etc..), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (such as the time spent on each page) and details relating to the route followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages viewed, the parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
The individual who uses this Application, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Interested.
The individual to whom the Personal Data refer.
- Data Processor (or Manager)
- Data controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures related to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
- This Application
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The service provided by this application as defined in its terms (if any) on this website/application.
- European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document shall be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User’s device.
The present statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legal systems, including the arts. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Last edit: May 24, 2018